- MARKETING: 20 years developing and executing detailed marketing and communications strategies to increased engagement, awareness and sales.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: 10 + years planning, executing & evaluating social media strategies using popular social media platforms. (Facebook, twitter, etc).
- PROMOTIONS: 10+ years of marketing and promoting the arts including the music industry and other non-profit organizations.
- GRPAHIC DESIGN: 15 years using graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design) for design and layout of brochures, booklets, publications, posters and other print materials.
- SOFTWARE: Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office products (word, excel, outlook, etc), numerous design packages, HTML development , etc
- SOFTWARE/WEB DEVELOPMENT: 15 years developing websites using variety of tools including wordpress, classic ASP, HTML and CSS.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: 20+ years of photography
- Kent Stage – 1/1/14 – 10/31/15
Contracted to manage and oversee all marketing, public relations & ticketing operations for concert venue.
- Viawerk Marketing & Photography – 3/6/09 – Present
Create and execute traditional, digital and social marketing strategies for a variety of professional, entertainment and individual clients. Also execute graphic design projects including print layout, digital ads, wordpress websites, publication design, promotional graphics and large formats graphics for clients using Adobe product suite.
- Adjunct Professor – 9/10 – 5/12
Taught college level courses in social media marketing, photography and web strategy at Cuyahoga Community College and Kent State University.
- The Cleveland Orchestra – 6/08 – 3/6/09
Assistant Director of Marketing responsible for the strategic and planning and direction of all ticket sale campaigns to meet $8 MM annual sales using a combination of print, radio, TV, email and direct mail
- BrickhouseDirect – 9/05 – 6/08
Key partner in company owned by entertainer Jim Brickman. Led overall online marketing strategy, brand development and awareness for a number of high-profile entertainment clients including Amy Grant, Michael W. Smith, Jim Brickman, Joe Nichols, Mark Schultz, SONY Music, Provident Record Label, Word Records, Universal-South Music, Universal Classics, Disney Records, Aaron Shust (Dove Music Winner), Carly Simon, Richie McDonald (Lonestar), and others.
- Mediaflow Communications – 5/98 – 9/05
Developed web-based applications for a variety of clients, including content management systems, HR self-service applications, HR information portals, eCommerce applications, marketing web sites and custom database applications.
- William M Mercer, Inc – 4/90 – 5/98
Senior-level communications consultant responsible for creating and implementing benefit and human resource communication campaigns for a variety of clients.
Masters of Arts – Organizational Communications (The University of Akron)
Bachelor of Arts – Communications (Kent State University
- Eagle Scout
- Active Musician (play more than 6 different instruments
- Published songwriter
- Publisher photographer
- Published Writer & Author